• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurant.com certificates

Liz

Make a miracle!
If you've bought and used restaurant.com certificates before, can you tell me if the ones that say 50% off mean you get the discount off ONE person's meal or 50% off for everyone in your group? When I read it I think it means its 50% off the whole check but that seems too good to be true.

Thanks!

We used a 50% off at Baskervilles last Nov., and yes it came off of every persons dinner! I keep checking for that one again, but it always says "out of stock". Make sure you check out the fine print before you purchase, I'm sure not all offers are the same.

Thanks! That's great to hear! I bought three to use in the Jacksonville area for the time we're spending with my mom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter