Rest in Peace Pandy Paws

CarolAnnC

<font color=blue>Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syrin
Pandy Paws (Donna) passed away last evening in Florida. Many long time DIS'ers will remember her from the boards and from Chat. She also was close with some Boston area DIS'ers having attended local DISmeets there a number of years ago.

Donna was a WDW Cast Member and was Engineer on the WDW Railroad. She also had previously been a Safari Driver over at the Animal Kingdom.

I will remember her always....and she is in my prayers and now an angel for eternity.

What?! Oh my goodness! How terribly sad. She was not that old--boy, that hits home. How old are her boys, Carol? This is so shocking to me. Very sad news. Rest in peace, Donna.

That's sad news. She's definitely one of the old time DISers that I feel like I kinda "know." I think of her boys as being children, but I guess they're grown now. RIP Donna.

Oh no, I'm so very very sorry! My thoughts go to her family.

What?! Oh my goodness! How terribly sad. She was not that old--boy, that hits home. How old are her boys, Carol? This is so shocking to me. Very sad news. Rest in peace, Donna.

I would guess the boys (who were around 8 to 10 in 2001-2002) would now be high school or college age.

And I would guess Donna in her late 40's perhaps. Very sad, indeed.

Oh holy cow! I remember driving into work (WDW) several times down Osceola Parkway with her white car with personalized license plate in front of us. I never got to actually meet her in person though.

How very sad. :sad1:

Thanks Carol for putting this up...

Prayers to her family and all of her Dis friends...

Thanks, Carol. I was thinking 50ish--and her boys being around my DD's age, maybe. How truly sad. Life is just so short. :(

This is so sad. Donna was the first Dis'er I met in real life. She was working at the front gate at MK one day and I saw her name tag and just gave her a big old hug! She didn't seem to mind at all and we spent several minutes talking about her time as a CM @ AK.

How attached we become to people we "meet" over the internet. I had followed her journey here on the DIS when she decided to live her dream and come to FL to work at WDW years ago.

Rest in peace Pandy Paws.
Colleen

:sad1:

Mike and I met Donna in Universal several years ago. She was so much fun!! A great attitude and love for family and life. TVTony and I had a ball with her that day.

I am so sorry to hear this. Way too young and vibrant to be gone. May God bless her family.

Sorry to hear this news..she is one of those old timers from way back whose name I always remember. I did meet her once way back but never really got time to talk to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter