• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ressie help... totally confusing?

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
The bottom line is that I am going for two weeks and need to ressies since 1 week I am paying for dining and second week dining is free. Disney says that to fo this I need tickets attached to each ressie, so I figure a 10 day premium on ressie 1 and an unneeded 1 day base on ressie 2. Well I have been trying to figure a way out of having to get the base ticket because I will already have a 10 day ticket and it would save us 200.00. Anyway I decided to call a TA to see what they could do and she says I can get dining and room on the 1st ressie and the 10 day ticket and free dining on the 2nd ressie. I have called Disney myself several times and they have said you can't do this. TA still says yes you can, so I asked to see it in writing. She faxed me something from her office that says "per my headquarters okay to upgrade the 7 day base ticket to the 10 day premium 1 passes to be able to use the passes on the day they arrive 8/14/05." So do I believe her or not? I also called Small World Travel becasue I figured they are the experts and would know and they said no way too. How do I find out if this TA is correct. What do I ask her to show me etc. I know its only 200.00 but every bit helps and anyway its more of the fact that I just dont need a 1 day base ticket. Please help. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! PS what happens is I book and she's wrong about the tickets etc. Can I correct it at check in or is too late then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter