Response to email 7/24 should Mom do Cindy's Royal Table during MNSSHP?

brays_mama

Earning My Ears
Just my 2 cents... we went to the P&P party in March, and LOVED the special additions to the park. I've read on the dis that many things that were highlights for my 3 yr old at that party also happen at MNSSHP...specifically, at the Princess meet & greet location in Toontown, their "princes" were also with them for photos...my DD LOVED meeting Prince Charming! I would definitely skip Cindy's castle during the party....you will get 5 mins. with Cinderella and have to keep you daughters still for 1 1/2 hours to eat....your daughters will get more opportunities/time to meet w/ princesses & their princes at the party. One other thing I was really surprised about was that my DD3 loved the dance party by Ariel's grotto. She got right in there w/ the other little girls/boys and danced with Flounder, Sebastian and many other characters which made for some great scrapbook pictures and wonderful memories for her. We are taking our DS7 and DD5 to WDW in Sept. and will attend 2 - MNSSHP's while we are there...just because we think you can do some really special things while there!
Have a great time!
princess:

You get more time greeting Cinderella and other exciting characters for little girls at the tent in Toontown, than at this meal.

I would tell this lady to catch a quick and WAY cheaper meal at a counter service place before the official party start time (less is open and what is open is more crowded during the party), and then go see characters during the party, right at the very start, and again at the very end of the evening.

I'm not a big fan of CRT... I've had two meals there, and both times the service was slow or indifferent and the second time there was food on the floor under tables, and other just kind of icky things that come when a place is overcrowded and understaffed. Food is ok but nowhere near worth the price being charged.

Just my two cents!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter