Response from US re FOTL

msr709

DISfan forever
I emailed USF about my disappointment at their changing the rules on FOTL just before my planned trip (in Aug) and this was their response.

"Thank you for visiting Universal Orlando Online.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us. All hotel guests will be able to show their room key at each attraction and they will be directed to the Express line. Hotel guests will still enjoy the many privileges offered while staying in one of our fine hotels.

Please keep watching us here at http://www.universalorlando.com, as we
will have many exciting and new developments in the next few months.

Best Regards,

Darlene F.
Guest Services"

Once again, a broad response to what you actually get by staying at an onsite hotel.

*Guests can show their room key at each attraction and be directed to the express line*.........DUH, we already knew that. We want to know the limitations!!!!!!

*Enjoy the many privileges while staying at the resort*......yeah, yeah, but other than short walk to parks and water taxi, what would the many privs be?

*Exciting and new developments*......Well, as I said before, this leaves them open to change the policy any way they please. Still does not give us a straightforward answer to what we are entitled to and what we are to expect.

You got exactly what they CAN tell us now.

I have called them numerous time about what WILL be happening, if anyone knows, they cannot say.

Right now the policy is fine. As of now there are no limitations. As for TOMORROW, I WISH I knew...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter