Resorts that now have Joffreys Coffee

Anyone know what they serve on DCL we really liked that coffee..

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

Glad I'm not the only one who loved Nescafé!! I've been reading the Starbucks chatter and everyone is rejoicing for "real" coffee aka frappaccinos. Nescafé in the resorts was always fresh and hot- in the parks was a different story. Confession- Ive been trying to find a nescafe machine online to purchase. Back on topic- AoA and Poly have switched but as far as I know CL has not made the switch. Poly switched beginning of June!

The Nescafe espresso machines are somewhat decent; they have them in the concierge lounges out at Disneyland (not sure about WDW).

But the coffee itself, from what I have read time and time again, wasn't really coffee. It was some sort of reconstituted coffee syrup of some sort, not from ground beans, not brewed at all.

My cousin loves it and my husband tolerates it. Cousin's sad. Her mom, however, is with me, and likes serious coffee. :) (though I'm not sure she'll be getting Starbucks drip coffee, nor will I...I only get espresso-based drinks at Starbucks)

Stayed at French Quarters Jun 7-14. We received Cuisinart decaffeinated pods, the Joffrey's regular and French roast.

Based on the taste of Nescafe I'm guessing food court coffee never really had a high volume.

You'd be surprised how many times POR ran out at busy morning time. Figured it was better than no caffeine at all!

POR has switched over to Joffrey's. It is much better than Nescafe!

Good to know. I will say, though, after reading on here how bad the coffee was in the World, I fully expected Sanka-like taste or worse. Maybe because I had such LOW expectations, it turned out better than I thought, or in some psychological recess of my mind, I wanted it to be tolerable. Nonetheless, I hit the carts at Epcot and RFC at AK for my 2nd cup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter