Resorts like WBC?

erbeaman

Mouseketeer
Are there other resorts out there with similar amenities to WBC (lots of restaurant, bar, pool choices)? Here's the kicker...I need 4 bedrooms. I'm trying to book for a group of 9 adults. A smaller group of us stayed at WBC last year and loved it, but our group grew and we need a bigger place. Having a lot to do at the resort and staying in one unit is most important to us. Am I looking for a unicorn?
Edited to add: Price is a consideration, but even if it weren't, I can't find any 4 bedroom units available at WBC for our dates.

Last edited:
There are other places with 4 bedrooms,but i do remember staying in a 4 bedroom presidential at WBC years ago in tower 6.it was great with a view of the fireworks from epcot and MK on the long balcony.I used Vacation strategy back then to book.

Last edited:
Are there other resorts out there with similar amenities to WBC (lots of restaurant, bar, pool choices)? Here's the kicker...I need 4 bedrooms. I'm trying to book for a group of 9 adults. A smaller group of us stayed at WBC last year and loved it, but our group grew and we need a bigger place. Having a lot to do at the resort and staying in one unit is most important to us. Am I looking for a unicorn?

The first few times we stayed we all kept saying we hated being torn between enjoying the resort or going to the parks. Obviously we were there for the parks but if I could stay there every trip I would, so I get it.

Is there a reason you aren't still looking at WBC?

https://www.wyndhambonnetcreek.com/rooms/four-bedroom

Margaritaville Cottages may be an option. There are 4 bedroom cottages. If you rent one with the ability to use the main resort and pool it would be a good option. We looked at it because it seemed to be nice to have Sunset Walk and H2O Water Park nearby.

Holiday Inn Orange Lake also has some 3 bedrooms which are rather large. They sleep up to 12 people in the room. That resort seems large with lots of options too.

Marriott Gramde Vista is nice! You could do two 2 bedrooms.

Having a lot to do at the resort and staying in one unit is most important to us.
You may have to choose between these.

There are several timeshare resorts with 3BR units, but not very many at all with 4BR (or larger). RCI (the timeshare exchange that Bonnet Creek is a part of) doesn't even have a search option for units larger than 3BR. Granted, some of those 3BRs would be big enough depending on (a) the specific composition of your party and (b) who is willing to sleep on a pull-out. The regular 3BRs at Bonnet sleep 10. The 3BR-Presidentials only sleep 8, because there isn't a pull-out.

However, there are lots of pool homes with 4BR (or more) that can be very affordable. I've rented a couple in Windsor Hills, but there are many others. These are often in more residential-style neighborhoods, so you will probably have to get in your car, cook, or order delivery for meals. But, if I were planning a big group getaway to Orlando, this is the way I'd lean. That's partly because as the group gets larger, we are more likely to make meals in--large groups in restaurants always take longer to serve, it is harder to get everyone moving in the same direction at once, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter