Resort valet parking

How much should I tip? Thinking $5. Should that be each time the car is handled (drop off and pick up)? We will be visiting for dinner/ shopping.

How is the valet parking service at BWI or any Deluxe Resorts? Are the drivers careful about the cars and courteous?
Just noticed that the parking fee at Deluxe resort is raised to $25 per night. I might as well pay a $8 more saving the hassle of looking for a parking space at BWI.

TIA!

Yes, they're careful. Before you settle on Valet, triple check that this price hasn't also increased.

@Hopefully is quite correct as usual. The only parking changes announced as of yesterday were for self-parking overnight resort stays changed as listed below. However, I do expect a the Valet parking fee to also be adjusted up at some point just before 2020 when the new slightly higher pricing actually takes effect.

For reservations made before June 18, 2019 for arrivals in 2019 or 2020:

Disney Value Resorts: $13 per night
Disney Moderate Resorts: $19 per night
Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $24 per night

For reservations made June 18, 2019 and thereafter for arrivals in 2020:

Disney Value Resorts: $15 per night
Disney Moderate Resorts: $20 per night
Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per night

Complimentary self-parking will remain for the following:

Guests with disabilities
Cast Members staying as guests
Guests traveling as part of a group or convention
Guests staying at campsites at Fort Wilderness.
Guests who wish to dine, shop, enjoy activities, or visit a resort for the day

Dave

If you are staying at a Deluxe and choose to pay valet nightly, and you wish to go dine at another Disney resort does that cover your valet parking there for that meal? Assuming you show proof of payment etc...

Hello All, Staying at AKL and YC late August 2019. Will have Rental Car, If I use Valet Park each night, will I still be charged a $25.00 daily Parking Fee + Valet? Or just the, then current,Valet Fee? Tip would be cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!