Resort restaurants

solstice621

DIS Veteran
With ADRs being so popular and sometimes hard to get, is it easier to get a table at some of the restaurants at the resorts then it is to get a table at a restaurant in the parks?

Any good resort restaurants you would suggest?

It is often difficult to get ADRs even at resort restaurants in the busier times and during Free Dining.
Of those resort restaurants at which I have personally eaten, I can recommend:
Whispering Canyon for the BBQ Skillet;
Kona Cafe where everything was good, especially the sticky wings and fish w/risotto;
Cape May Clambake for the clams and the chowder;
Boma is not my favorite, but it is worth doing for the uniqueness;
'Ohana is yummy and fun;
Hoop De Doo for the whole package;
and Spoodles' breakfast was fantastic.

I have had bad service several times at WDW, but I have gone back to those restaurants and had good service (or vice versa) on subsequent visits. I've never really had *bad* food at any TS restaurant anywhere on WDW property that I can recall, however.
On my next visit, I'm trying several new restaurants. I'll only know if I like them after I try them.

All resort restaurants aren't the same in this regard. Those that are easily accessible from the theme parks (such as Chef Mickey's and 'Ohana) are substantially more difficult to get accommodated at then those restaurants much more remote (such as Maya Grill and Shutters).

It wasn't a table service but we had a great steak at the Pepper Market.
Also at downtown we went to Cap'n Jacks & had the twin lobster tails on the DDP. Very good. We didn't think they took adr's , butthey told us they started taking them last June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter