Resort mugs and trip longer than 14 days?

scrapquitler

DIS Veteran
I know I've seen this question asked before, but I never paid attention because we never went on a trip that long.

We are going on a 16 day trip next month, it's a split stay. Can I somehow get them to make my resort mug work for all 16 days without having to purchase additional mugs for the last few days?

I know I've seen this question asked before, but I never paid attention because we never went on a trip that long.

We are going on a 16 day trip next month, it's a split stay. Can I somehow get them to make my resort mug work for all 16 days without having to purchase additional mugs for the last few days?

On day 15 you will need to bring your mug(s) to the counter service location and have your confirmation number handy, the CM will activate your mug(s) for another 14 days.

On day 15 you will need to bring your mug(s) to the counter service location and have your confirmation number handy, the CM will activate your mug(s) for another 14 days.
Great! Thank you. So to clarify just a tiny bit...the reservation confirmation number, right? Will I need the receipt from when I purchase the mugs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter