Resort Magic Bands

Nigel80

Earning My Ears
Hi guys first time posting on here, we have booked through virgin holidays due to go in October. We are staying on site Art of Animation Studios I know we get Magic Bands with staying on site.

My question is do we just get standard Magic Bands or can we upgrade/customise to a non standard one?

Thanks
Nigel :banana:

As part of your resort stay you get to pick a plain coloured MagicBand - currently there are 8 colours. You can add your name up to 9 characters on the inside.

You choose your colour in your My Disney Experience account. Once your rest reservation is linked if you go to the MagicBands and cards section there should be an order there.

or can we upgrade/customise to a non standard one?

and if you want a non standard one, you'll need to purchase them when you're in Florida. There is even a store at the airport, but don't buy them there as there is a 10% additional airport tax added to any purchase. Get them at your hotel instead.

But you could also get some custom stickers, to customise your magic band.

you can visit http://www.magicyourband.com/index.php/ and get skins for "magic band 2" as you'll receive second generation Magic Bands upon check in

and if you want a non standard one, you'll need to purchase them when you're in Florida. There is even a store at the airport, but don't buy them there as there is a 10% additional airport tax added to any purchase. Get them at your hotel instead.

But you could also get some custom stickers, to customise your magic band.

you can visit http://www.magicyourband.com/index.php/ and get skins for "magic band 2" as you'll receive second generation Magic Bands upon check in

Just spent a lovely hour with the children debating which skins to buy from this website.
I hadn't realised that there are discounts for multiple bands :-) £12 for 4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter