• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort hopping? Browsing????

amybowles9

Earning My Ears
I will never be able to stay in a deluxe, and I don't mind that, but I read so much about all of these places, even the All-Stars, that I would like to just see them.

Is this possible and how? I don't want to be a "trespasser" at GF or something, just like to see everything.

Amy :wave:

:guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: --this is me thinking of spending all my money!!!

Sure, usually not a problem, except maybe for Christmas time or Fourth of July when it gets really crowded. You just have to ask. If you take Disney transportation to the resort, you shouldn't have any problem at all. Except no pool hopping unless you are a DVC member staying on points and pool hopping is not suspended for the time period. (Not that you asked about pool hopping)

One of our favorite things we did last trip was resort hop. We ate at the WL at WCC and at AK Boma. I have ps at 3 different deluxe resorts. Make sure that you check out everything. We are visiting the MK resort area first. Maybe next time we will look at the Epcot area too.
Tara :flower1:

It is a fun thing to do. My daughter and I did it to see the Christmas decorations at most of the Deluxe resorts. In the Epcot Area there are parking lots across the street from the Boardwalk Inn and from the BC/YC. You just park there, cross the street and go in. They were beautiful. For the monorail resorts CR, Poly and GF you can take the bus to the MK and hop on the monorail and visit them. I've parked there when I was staying at POR but didn't try when I stayed off-site.

Enjoy the sightseeing, stores, and by the BC make sure you stop by Beaches and Cream. Delicious ice creams there and if you get to see the kitchen sink you will be impressed. A humungous concoction of everything they have there. My daughter was in awe when she saw it.

Have fun!
Eric

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter