Resort for little kids

elmom

Earning My Ears
We are going to go on a Disney cruise early 2009 to the western Caribbean. We want to spend 5 days at a Disney resort first. Our kids will be 2 and 3 years old and neither my husband or I are really big on rides or anything. The kids also love animal, so I thought that we would do the Animal Kingdom Lodge with a savanna view. Is that a good one for young kids? Is there alot to do in the resort?

We are going to go on a Disney cruise early 2009 to the western Caribbean. We want to spend 5 days at a Disney resort first. Our kids will be 2 and 3 years old and neither my husband or I are really big on rides or anything. The kids also love animal, so I thought that we would do the Animal Kingdom Lodge with a savanna view. Is that a good one for young kids? Is there alot to do in the resort?

Yes, there is lots to do at the resort. You do know that there are more than rides at WDW? Wishes is great. If you think the kids would be scared of fireworks then sit on the beach at the Poly near a speaker so you can hear the music too.

http://allearsnet.com/acc/faq_akl.htm

I would have to say this resort does sound the best for your family also when we stayed here in June there was plenty to do they have a swimming pool with a kiddy pool for little kids and a zero entry thing they also have night vision goggles for the evening, 3 restraunts right there on-site (a quick-service Mara, a buffet counter service Boma, a signature restraunt Jiko, also they have story time at the fire pit, and lots of other fun things for little kids this is a great family resort

I think POP would be a good one for kids (and adults!) Because it looks so fun and cool! :)

Also, keep in mind that most of the "rides" at Disney are not like the rides at your local amusement parks. Each park has a few thrill attractions and the rest are appropriate for the entire family to enjoy together. We stayed at POP when my dd was almost 3 and she loved it -- all of the huge colorful icons and the pool was very large. Personally, I thought the Animal Kingdom Lodge is a bit "dark" and colorless for my taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter