Resort check-in ? (for the baggage, going home)

LauriBH

Earning My Ears
We aren't using DME either way for our trip in May because we will have a rental car and we're spending a few days before we check in at WDW. Our return flight is on NWA at 8:25pm. We're not going to the parks that day, but will have a couple of resort meals and check out some of the other resorts and maybe downtown Disney.

My question: Is it possible to do the resort check in for all but one of our bags (so we can pack any souvies we buy that day) and then check the last bag in at the airport when we arrive? I'd rather not have all our luggage sitting in the hot car all day, but I like the convenience of being able to do some last minute packing. Also, we'll probably have a booster seat for DD7 that we'll need to check. Thanks. Lauri

Even if they aren't using ME at all? :confused3
DME and RAC (remote airline checkin) are really not connected. Yes, I know that Disney makes it sound as if they are but they aren't. Anyone, anyone at all, that is flying out on Airtran, Alaska, American, Continental, Delta, JetBlue, Northwest, United is able to check their baggage at the resort and get their boarding passes issued. You can ride the DME back if you have reserved it ahead of time, you can take your rental car back or you can hire a private car service to return you to MCO..it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the quick responses. And I'm glad it helped someone else out, also. :cool1: Lauri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter