Resort cancellation question

sunnygal041

DIS Veteran
Hi all. If you make a resort ressie and cancel a day, do you still get a refund if its in accordance with the 5 day cancel policy?

Thanks

sunnygal041 said:
Hi all. If you make a resort ressie and cancel a day, do you still get a refund if its in accordance with the 5 day cancel policy?

Thanks

Yes, but you will be charged $15.00 for any changes made within 14 days of your ressie.

Missytara said:
Yes, but you will be charged $15.00 for any changes made within 14 days of your ressie.

Oh wow, didn't know about the 14 day policy. Thanks for helping.

If it's a room only reservation, I don't think you get charged any sort of fee unless you're within the 5 day window. If there is, I didn't pay attention to that part of the speech, but I think I'd remember that.

sharadoc said:
If it's a room only reservation, I don't think you get charged any sort of fee unless you're within the 5 day window. If there is, I didn't pay attention to that part of the speech, but I think I'd remember that.

Yes, room only

No fees to cancel a room-only reservation as long as it is more than 5 days prior to arrival! :) But be aware the refund can take some time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter