Resort Campfires

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by HollyJoy, Aug 12, 2018.

1. HollyJoy

HollyJoy DIS Veteran

I recently learned that many of the Disney Resorts offer complimentary campfires for resort guests. Which is the best one, or are they pretty much the same? I know that Chip and Dale make appearances at Fort Wilderness, but are there characters at any of the others?

2. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Other than Chip and Dales, they are all the same. No characters at any others.

GADisneyDad14 and HollyJoy like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. DaisyDuck001

DaisyDuck001 DIS Veteran

Yeah, Ft Wilderness is the best one. I haven't encountered singalongs at any other ones.

HollyJoy likes this.
  5. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

I'd say the settings for the two campfire locations at AKL (Jambo House and Kidani Village) make those two a bit more unique than the others (ignoring FW for the moment). The one at Jambo is out on Arusha Rock which is the a primary overlook area just off the main lobby. That location is incredibly peaceful, beautiful, and you have the potential for animal viewing. You just stick your marshmallow in the fire like all of the others, but the setting can't be beat.

WEDWDW and dansdad like this.
  6. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Very good point here that I completely agree with. And had forgotten about. :disrocks:

GADisneyDad14 likes this.
  7. cfeasby

cfeasby Earning My Ears

My children are wondering if they do s’mores at the campfires at Port Orleans Riverside?

8. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

They roast marshmallows, yes. Roasting sticks and marshmallows provided for free. To have s'mores you will have to purchase the Graham Crackers and Hershey Bars at Fulton's General Store.

cfeasby likes this.
  9. cfeasby

cfeasby Earning My Ears

Thank you

dansdad likes this.
  10. WEDWDW

WEDWDW DIS Veteran

All-Star Sports "recently" added a nightly Campfire to its Activities Program.:)

[​IMG]

cfeasby likes this.