Resort and ticket questions

Emiems20

Mouseketeer
HI all, so I wanted to add two nights to my vacation, but an unsure what to do about the tickets. I have purchased a 4/3 MYW a/ Dinning package for five nights. If I were to add two days, they would have to be at the begining of the trip, but there is no package avalibility, so I have to book room only and really only get one night free, but the other two nights are discounted so it is really not too bad. Since I have already "paid" for a 7 day park hopper, I was hoping I would not have to purchase more tickets and could start using my ticket on the day of my check in, but am not sure if this is possible. Can I pick up the tickets early, or are they tied to the start date of the package? Please help!

My other thought was to book 2 nights w/ a 7 day park hopper, and then book the package with 1 day base tickets, to get the dinning and the $200 gift card.

The MYW tickets are tied to your resort check in date for the package.

If your heart is not set on the resort you chose, can you find one with all 7 nights available in the 4/3 package? That would be the best deal for you.

HI all, so I wanted to add two nights to my vacation, but an unsure what to do about the tickets. I have purchased a 4/3 MYW a/ Dinning package for five nights. If I were to add two days, they would have to be at the begining of the trip, but there is no package avalibility, so I have to book room only and really only get one night free, but the other two nights are discounted so it is really not too bad. Since I have already "paid" for a 7 day park hopper, I was hoping I would not have to purchase more tickets and could start using my ticket on the day of my check in, but am not sure if this is possible. Can I pick up the tickets early, or are they tied to the start date of the package? Please help!

My other thought was to book 2 nights w/ a 7 day park hopper, and then book the package with 1 day base tickets, to get the dinning and the $200 gift card.

My question is , How can you book a 4/3 deal for and dining for 5 nights? 4+3=7. That is tickets, lodging and dining(if added).
Do you need 9 nights? Just want to understand the situation fully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter