• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

residence inn - clementine or harbor+?'s

albianne

Mouseketeer
Can anyone make a comparison of the two, is one a lot better than the other. I am leaning towards the one on clementine, we will have a car, although looking at some of the reveiws it seems like they might have a shuttle. I might be reading old reviews and maybe there is no longer a shuttle from clementine.
In the 2 story buildings on clementine, can you park right in front of your place like at the CC inn or the annabella, I found it really convenient to be able to pull right up when unloading the luggage.
Anyone know how many nights a week they offer the managers dinner, one of the reveiws saif every week night but again I don't know if I am reading really old reviews.

I have links up in the Stickies at the top of this board, but am including them here for you. I visited both & took pictures:

Residence Inn Maingate (Clementine)

Residence Inn Garden Grove (Harbor)

Note that there is no longer a complimentary shuttle from the Residence Inn on Clementine. Also, the penthouse also offers a kid's suite with bunkbeds. There is parking around the perimeter of the buildings, so you can park kind of close to your building. I think the managers dinner is offered Mon-Thu, but not sure.

My sister stayed at the one on Clementine last summer and if I remember correctly, you could not park right in front. You could park in the back, but she was not able to park in front of hers, and she had the upstairs suite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter