Reserving a campsite but not staying at the site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.mitch

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if this is possible? I am going to join some friends who will be in Disney so I need to book something on site to be able to get the meal plan, extra magic hours, and everything. It will be a booking for a whole week. If I reserve a site but then it is not occupied for a whole week, will Disney cancel my reservations or anything like that?

Joined the DIS today I see?

Go use the Search function on the DIS Resorts board. You will find several threads there that already have the answers to your questions. Much quicker for you that way.

Bama Ed

In case this is a legitimate question ( and I will give you the benefit of the doubt) I would suggest you just have your friends add you to their reservation.

Booking a campsite that you are not planning to use will not only be expensive, but if no one shows up for that reservation I have heard rumors ( and I don’t honestly know if they are true or not) that the remaining days on that reservation are canceled, as well as any fastpasses, or other things associated with that reservation.

I feel like someone should warn you that you probably aren’t going to make many friends here on the camping forum unless you are truly planning to camp

The amenities you want are for WDW resort guests. You may or may not get by with your plan. Why not stay with your friends or in a value resort. The price is not much more and the convenience so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter