Reservations for Fireworks?

4DisneyWVUfans

Mouseketeer
Hi! I am going to book for California Grill or Narcoosee's for Wishes. What time would be good to do this? Will they let us get up and come back and eat dessert? Thanks in advance!

Wishes usually starts at 9pm after the middle of March (8pm before that) so getting a 8:15 reservation near a window (put it in the request) and watch Wishes from there while dining would be nice.

Yes, you can get up from your table to watch Wishes and then come back. They pretty much stop serving tables during the show as the lights are dimmed in the restaurant (at Cali Grill to the best of my memory).

Thanks!! I got up early this morning and was able to get a reservation for 7:40 am. Kind of worried it is too early? This is for July 25. We are celebrating our 20 anniversary and want it to be special :) The website and a cast member told me wished will be 9pm.

The 7:40 reservation time is a good choice. At a signature restaurant like CG or Narcoossees a 3 course meal takes us about 2 hours so we make our reservation 60 - 90 minutes before Wishes. Just let your server know you want to go outside to see Wishes and they will pace your meal accordingly. Often we are between the entree and dessert course so we place our dessert order then go outside. At both restaurants the lights are dimmed and the music piped into both the restaurant and the deck. At Narcoossee's the Electrical Water Pageant can also be viewed closeup, but the music is not piped in so you will need to be on the deck to fully enjoy it.

Did you choose CG or Narcoossee's? Both have excellent food and service so we try to go to both on our trips to DW. Narcoossee's has my absolute favorite DW dessert - the Almond Crusted Cheesecake.

Thank you so much! I feel a little relieved. I ended up with a 7:40pm at CG. I love Narcoosee's menu and seafood. Call me Goofy, but we are celebrating our 20th anniversary on this trip. I just thought the view might be better. And we love Sushi :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter