Reservations at BigFire?

PantherPete

Mouseketeer
Are they taking reservations for the Big Fire Grill? If not, how bad are the waits on weekend nights - 6/630 time frame? Do they at least have priority seating for onsite guests? Thanks!

No priority seating yet I’m afraid. And as far as I’m aware they still aren’t offering reservations.

Thanks schumi! Wasn't what I wanted to hear, but thanks anyway. :-) We may just wait until Monday evening to give it a try.

I know......we are hoping to go there at least twice.....it sounds so good and anyone I know who’s eaten there really enjoyed it.

Good to hear! But, hope you get to enjoy it without too long a wait......

Other groups say not needing reservations there...may depend on night.

I called on Monday and still not taking reservations as previously mentioned, we plan on having dinner here next month, looks good!

I would imagine if you want to lessen your wait, to go either at a more odd time for dinner, perhaps a late dinner (potentially less people in the restaurant / less of a wait time), or go when they first open (less crowded when a restaurant first opens, might have a few people waiting at the door) if you plan on going during the weekend.

We went about a month ago on a Friday at 6:30 and there was no wait at all. It was busy but obviously not packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!