Reservation time for Topolino's Terrace (breakfast)

tlmadden73

DIS Veteran
Is a 9:15 AM reservation for Topolino's too aggressive if coming from AoA and wanting to take the Skyliner?

Just haven't experienced the Skyliner and I know it will probably only start running at 9:00 AM (if DHS opens at 10), so that feels like it will be pretty tight if there is any sort of line?

Should I make a later rez time (if possible) or just drive over? (which stinks ..my hope was to spend our off day just taking the Skyliner around and explore a new resort.

Instead of asking this in a new thread-piggybacking :blush:
If coming from Yacht Club, what time does Skyliner start to make a breakfast at Top? TIA

The more I thought about it, the more I felt that would be too rushed (if the skyliner opens up at 9:00 (or even earlier). So, I opted to just push it back to 9:55. My life likes to have at least one "leisurely" morning, so I figure we'll use our non-park day to sleep in, take our time, have some small snacks in the morning - skyline over and then have a big, late breakfast and explore the resort after a full stomach :).

My guess is January won't have the crowds that November/December is having .. (especially if the virus continues to spike upward everywhere) .. so I doubt they will open DHS or Epcot earlier than their posted hours. (or run the skyliner earlier than necessary).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter