Reservation System Spinning Forever

CSPAGHETTI

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to browse/book dining reservations for my January trip (10th-15th) and no matter what date, time, or meal I search, I can't get past the "spinning" circle thing to see results. I've tried Chrome and Edge browsers. Any ideas why this would be happening or what I can do to fix it?

I tried tonight and kept getting a message that nothing was available even less popular places

Neither the site nor the app will allow me to book reservations. I've tried calling Disney already and it dropped my call after being on hold for 2 hours. I'm beyond frustrated.

I'm trying to browse/book dining reservations for my January trip (10th-15th) and no matter what date, time, or meal I search, I can't get past the "spinning" circle thing to see results. I've tried Chrome and Edge browsers. Any ideas why this would be happening or what I can do to fix it?

This has been happening to me with chrome for days. I could only make ADRs through the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter