Reservation Question - Room Only, Cruise, Package

stl_figment

Mouseketeer
Quick question (And I apologize if this isn't the correct forum):

We are booked
9/14 - Room Only
9/15-9/18 - Disney Dream
9/18-9/24 - Package

I've read conflicting information and I'm worried about what they told me. To get into the parks on 9/14 can I go to guest relations and use a day off my tickets from the MYW package on 9/18-9/24?

On the boards I keep reading up to 3 days early (but 9/14 would be 4 days early). :confused3

Yes, you can get additional information (reassurance) by checking out the sticky at the top of the Theme Parks and Strategies Board, regarding everything you need to know about tickets.

Yes, you can get additional information (reassurance) by checking out the sticky at the top of the Theme Parks and Strategies Board, regarding everything you need to know about tickets.

Thank you - I couldn't find it.

I'm back.... That thread also said up to 3 days early.

And we will need it on the 4 days early (Wednesday 14th) Package starts on 9/18 (Sunday)

Unfortunately, you're one day too early. :sad1:

You probably checked out Cheshire Figment's ticket sticky at the top of the Theme Parks Board. He's our resident expert since he's a ticketing CM.

I see you also asked this question on the Theme Parks planning board and got an answer from CF which offers a little hope for you. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter