Reservation linking to MDE

sam_rogers

painting with all the colours of the wind
Hi everyone, I've just booked our 2018 holiday (hotel and park tickets) through the Disney website and was just wondering how long it normally takes for the reservation to show up on MDE? We only booked yesterday but just want to check when I should start chasing it up. Thanks :goodvibes

Hi
On my last booking it did take a good 3-4 days to appear. Seems the uk booking system has to be entered manually into the US one.

When I booked our trip for this year, the tickets appeared in MDE before the resort reservation so I called Disney and was told that I shouldn't have been able to see anything in MDE until something like 335 or 355 days (can't remember exactly which!) days before arrival. Sure enough when it got to that point it all appeared okay.

So if this still applies, depending on when you are going next year, you could still have a long wait! I always like seeing it there though, makes it seem real!

presumably you have your invoice etc?
we booked at over a year out and saw our MDE a few days after booking.
my advice - chase up with MDE team if there's nothing showing by next week.

presumably you have your invoice etc?
we booked at over a year out and saw our MDE a few days after booking.
my advice - chase up with MDE team if there's nothing showing by next week.
The invoice came through the day after we booked so all seems to have gone through ok. I'll contact Disney next week if there's still nothing on mde

Just an update, I just spoke to Disney and they said it can be linked 499 days out from the check out date, which is in a couple of weeks time so I'll keep an eye out then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter