Reservation For Rent: Bay Lake Tower / Lakeview Studio / Thanksgiving 11/20/21 - 11/28/21 for $3,250

Status
Not open for further replies.

oyalkut

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
Thanksgiving week is sold out, but you can still go to DisneyWorld by renting this confirmed reservation:

Lakeview Studio at Bay Lake Tower
Saturday 11/20/21 - Sunday 11/28/21
$3,250

Luxury villa with a kitchenette, upgraded view, 5 minute walk to Magic Kingdom, monorail access - all for less than Disney is currently charging for a value resort for the same dates!!!

Experienced renter, have been an owner for nearly 10 years and have rented several times. Happy to help with advice, provide contract upon request, and accept $$ transfers via Venmo, PayPal or Zelle.

50% deposit required upon rental

FLEXIBILITY: If you book with me and later unable to go, I will work with you on rescheduling (provided dates are available and my points don’t expire).

Thank you!!
Olga

Last edited:
Interested!

Hi there! Thank you for your interest.

DisBoards does not allow sharing contact info in public threads. Are you able to send me a Direct Message? I’m still “earning my ears” and am not yet allowed to send direct messages.

Thank you,
Olga

If reservation needs to be split, I’m looking for availability on Nov 20 and 21st.

Thank you for your interest Suzette. I’m looking to rent the full week, but will consider splitting it if other renters show interest in 11/22-28 only. I’ll message you if that happens.

Hi - Interested. How can I contact you? Thanks!

Hi Susan -
So sorry, just noticed your message from yesterday. I’m sending you a DM with my contact info now.
Thanks!

I just realized that you don’t have your 10 posts in yet, so I cannot send you my contact info in a DM :(.
As soon as you are able to accept DM’s, I will reach out to connect with you.
All my best,
Olga

Still available
Hey there - Very interested. This res is for 8 nights, correct? Can you DM me with that info and then I can send back my personal info. I'm a DVC owner but only a small contract; however, I've rented several times and understand the system. Thanks so much! Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter