Reservation for CRT shows wrong # of people

ellone

DIS Veteran
So I went into my reservations on the redesigned website. I had made 2 reservations by phone and 2 on the old website.

Both of the phone reservations have the wrong number of people listed (5 instead of 4). It's supposed to be 2 adults, 1 child & 1 infant. The wrong number of people are listed on my CRT and my BOG reservations. Is this going to cause problems for me?

It appears my credit card was charged the correct amount for CRT for breakfast - $141.22. Which based on what I see on allears can only be for 2 adults & one child (since the infant is free).

I would call Disney Dining, just to confirm the number of people. I don't think they would, but you don't want to be charged with a "no show" because of a computer error.

That happened to me also. I booked and paid for Mickeys Backyard BBQ....paid $179 for 2 adults and 2 children over the phone... On the old website the ressie is fine but on the new one it says for 1 adult. Im sorry, Im not paying $179 just for me! ... As long as I have my confirmation number, im not going to worry!

Be careful if you call Disney about your reservation. There have been many reports about calling to change something and the entire reservation has been accidentally cancelled.

You wont be charged as a no show if you've checked into your reservation.

I would leave it alone. This new website still has a ton of issues. Yesterday, I had a bunch of old dining reservations that I previously cancelled show up in my list. When I call, they say they are in fact cancelled but they are showing up. It is better that it says more than your party because there won't be a problem at check-in. You won't be charged if there are only 4 instead of 5. I would be worried it if said 4 and you had 5 because they may have an issue with the extra person. Enjoy!

I would also leave it alone. As long as they have 5 instead of 4 you are safe. They can always take one off, they cannot add one. When you check in for your ressie just tell them theres only four and they will adjust.

This happened to me too! I made a reservation over the phone for 3 for afternoon tea at the GF. When I punched in the reservation number online it says 4? I can get another person to join us...but then I don't want that person to show up with us and then they say that it was only for 3.

This happened to me too! I made a reservation over the phone for 3 for afternoon tea at the GF. When I punched in the reservation number online it says 4? I can get another person to join us...but then I don't want that person to show up with us and then they say that it was only for 3.

It doesn't matter if only 3 people turn up. As long as someone turns up to the reservation, you won't be charged a no show and they will still seat you. :thumbsup2 It's an identical table you'll be allocated is your reservation is for 3 or 4 people. It's only an issue if you make a reservation for 2 and show up with 10 people, because the table configuration if completely different. As long as you have your reservation confirmation, you're fine

I'm not sure what happened with our CRT reservation either but I made it for 3 and it comes up 3 adults and an infant, needing a highchair? DD will be almost 3 and won't need a highchair, but I don't want to mess around with anything so will just let them know when we get there. But weird! :confused3

I just found this post and thought I would reply.

I just logged into my reservation on the New Disney website and the same thing happened to us. The Reservation at our Resort is all correct, but the dining has the wrong number of people. It has 3 adults and 1 child instead of 2 adults and one child. However, for some of them if I go into the Dining Details page it is correct. Go figure! I am leaving it. Not touching a thing. When I check in at the restaurant I will tell them. I do not want to chance anything getting screwed up with my reservation.

I just printed everything from the website to be sure to show them my reservations if they run into any issues.

Only thing I am curious about is our Ressie at HDDR (Hoop Dee Doo Revue). How does that work since you get real "tickets" ahead of time. I better not be charged for more than 3 people. I even made all of my reservations over the phone since the online system was down that day. Wish I had the print outs from the website that day!

Curious how many others noticed this.

Thanks.

If you're charged for more then your actual number of tickets required, go to the concierge at your hotel and explain the situation. They should given you a refund

Only thing I am curious about is our Ressie at HDDR (Hoop Dee Doo Revue). How does that work since you get real "tickets" ahead of time. I better not be charged for more than 3 people. I even made all of my reservations over the phone since the online system was down that day. Wish I had the print outs from the website that day!

Curious how many others noticed this.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter