reservation adding my middle name for any guests

pixieprincess925

I can't get to Disney soon enough!
I'm trying to make a reservation online for my daughter to use some of my points. The online booking system keeps adding my middle name into the reservation though. I cannot find anywhere to edit/remove it.
Has anyone else seen that?

I'm trying to make a reservation online for my daughter to use some of my points. The online booking system keeps adding my middle name into the reservation though. I cannot find anywhere to edit/remove it.
When you first make the reservation you should be able to remove it. If you already made the reservation and that name is on the lead guest then you would need to contact MS to remove it.

I actually had the exact same thing happen. There was no way to remove my middle name on the lead guest of the reservation. At some point, I will need to call Member Services to sort it out. But it’s such a minor thing right now that it’s not worth waiting on hold for a lengthy period of time.

Ironically, if I’m booking for myself, the system will only allow for my middle initial and not my full middle name.

I actually had the exact same thing happen. There was no way to remove my middle name on the lead guest of the reservation. At some point, I will need to call Member Services to sort it out. But it’s such a minor thing right now that it’s not worth waiting on hold for a lengthy period of time.

Ironically, if I’m booking for myself, the system will only allow for my middle initial and not my full middle name.

Exactly. This. MS had a 60+ minute wait time. I'll try calling them a different time and hope I get lucky...

I wonder why it's happening....

This is an example of something I would send an email to MS to fix (rather than calling, especially if hold times are longer than 3 or 4 minutes). I use the 'contact us' link on the Member Website.

I've noticed this happening to me recently too. Prior to about a month ago (give or take...) I've never seen my middle name show up in the reservation. Now, it gives me the annoying message that I can only enter a middle initial and I have to go back and delete the rest of my middle name. It's not the end of the world, but something new and a little annoying to have to deal with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter