Reservation 5 or 6?

coachyo

DIS Veteran
We are going to be a party of 5 with 1 in a wheelchair and his 1st time. Should we try booking our meals for 6 to have a better chance of getting reservations or just stay at 5? I’ve seen posts about this in the past but now when I need info I cant find them.
Thanks, CoachYO

Many have said that it is easier getting reservations for even numbered parties. If the restaurants you want show no availability for your party of 5, there is no harm in booking a party of 6 if that shows up. You won't be charged the no show fee if you have less than 6 actual dining, only if your entire party doesn't show up. Just let them know when you check in for your ADR.

check for 5, if nothing check for 6, repeat as needed

A cm once gave me this tip, if you are required to pay up front, add an infant. So if you have a party of 5 for crt but only 6 available, book it! Make the phantom guest 2, no charge.

check for 5, if nothing check for 6, repeat as needed

A cm once gave me this tip, if you are required to pay up front, add an infant. So if you have a party of 5 for crt but only 6 available, book it! Make the phantom guest 2, no charge.
Great tip! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter