Resales in limited supply ...

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Wow, I was looking @ the resale sites and there is hardly anything available right now (with the exception of HHI, VB, & some OKW). The price increase imposed by DVC is certainly creating some changes in the market. Are contracts getting snapped up before they are listed or are potential sellers holding out to see if the market increases over the next couple of months? All I know is I'm really glad our new membership had the funds dispersed a few days ago and we are almost ready to make our first reservation!!!

Isn't it funny....

The closing company just got our closing docs yesterday ( I tracked it on Fedex ) :earseek: and I too keep checking the listings at the resale sites :teeth:

The listings for BWV and BCV do appear to go real quick and the asking prices appear higher.

I'm sure glad we got our BWV resale but I just can't stop looking :earseek: !!!!!

Some people have posted the resellers call them before they post on line.

I bet the Disney marketing of SS is creating greater demand overall.

funny how supply and demand works aint it?

a few weeks ago there was a thread about how many there were.

3 weeks ago the post was look at all the resales. Things tend to ebb and flow as it pertains to the web listings. I'm sure the increase in price to $95 has or will have an affect on resales ROFR or not.

Maybe the resale companys are not listing everything to appear that there is a demand.

I have notices in the past 5 years that there are a lot more in the winter and when spring has sprung they seem to sell quicker. Maybe some are using tax refunds for down payments.

Tigger

I think that people are seeing the value of buying a resale and just jumping all over the ones that are the resort they're looking for with the right number of points and/or use year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter