Res. idea for my inlaws?

ejrj

DIS Veteran
Hi!

I'm hoping you'll have some ideas for me. My husbands parents will be joining us & our 2 year old on this trip. They have not been to Disney in 30 years. I'd like to set a restaurant reservation for just the two of them one night. We will be on the DDP. Background: my father in law tends NOT to be very adventurous with food. The man won't eat cheese ;). Seriously. I think Le Cellier would be perfect but as this is a last min trip (May), I may as well try to win the lottery as well!

Any other suggestions?

Thank you all!

We enjoy Yachtman's Steakhouse at YC, Artist Point at WL, Tutto Italia and Rose and Crown at Epcot . You can find good "recognizable" food at all of them.

Kona Cafe or GFC would be good for a dinner. Both are excellent IMO. I had wonderful lamb chops at GFC last time we ate there!!!!!!

wow, i'm in the same exact situation! we haven't eaten at too many restaurants, but i was thinking le cellier or coral reef. we're staying at WL so now i'm thinking artist point.

Grand Floridian Cafe. 1 TS, beautiful resort, great service and an unpretentious menu. Also its easy to get to, accessible by Monorail or boat from the MK.:thumbsup2

Angus Chuck Cheeseburger - Served with Marinated Cucumber salad or French fries. Grilled well done unless otherwise specified. - $11.99

Fish of the Day - Enjoy the Chef's fish selection of the day. - $21.99

Land and Sea - Grilled NY Strip, skewered shrimp, Red Bliss mashed potatoes, and seasonal veggies. - $25.99

New York Strip - Served with a Red Wine Glaze, Blue Cheese Butter, Red Bliss mashed potatoes, and seasonal vegetables. - $27.99

Prime Rib - Slow roasted, served with seasonal veggies, Red Bliss mashed potatoes, and natural juice. - $22.99

Shrimp and Prosciutto Penne Pasta - Served with Asiago cheese sauce and asparagus tips. - $17.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter