• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Requirements for PI in costume design

nikki2590

Earning My Ears
I'm currently studying fashion design and have done a CP at Disney before and I want to apply for PI once I graduate from my current program in december. (I graduate in December and want to do the spring program) Since I still have some time before I graduate, I want to begin fully working on what my protfolio for the program will consist of. I currently do costuming work with a friend outside of school so we are building up our individual portfolios but I just was wondering what the requirements were for the portfolio since some of our garments are versions of costumes on TV shows and things like that. So my main concern is if these will be acceptable or if I shouldn't put this work in the portfolio. Does anyone know what the requirements are or any advice on what I could be adding to my portfolio? Such as sketching, sewing, or patternmaking requirements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter