• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Requesting help updating old designs, & requesting a new one, pictures in thread!

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
My family got some great designs from some designers several years ago, I can't find the designers anymore though. I'd like to get these updated, would anyone be able to help?

The pictures are of our old shirts I kept for memories .
We'd like 10 "name badge" designs with each of our families name on them.
The family picture...we'd love to do that again with different wording, larger kids (it's been almost 8 years, lol!), adding one kid, and removing one adult.

We'd also like some letters in Mickey font on black Mickey heads, I don't have pictures of those though.

Also, I remembered there were some designers that had sports related designs in their Photobucket accounts. I can't access them anymore, is Photobucket still what designers use?

Thank you for looking, please lmk if you can help.
Thank you!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1941.JPG
    IMG_1941.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1943.JPG
    IMG_1943.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 18
@marshallandcartersmo

I could do a name badge design for you as well as Mickey heads. Not sure if I would be able to do the family one. A lot of the designers have limited access or have taken down their designs on Photobucket due to people stealing our work, and then selling it on eBay and other places. I know Marion (RustManFan) did some sports related stuff, maybe you can find her threads and look through those. If you would like me to make the tags and Mickey heads, you can PM me, and we can discuss colors, and names, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter