Requesting a dining rotation

I don't think it was when we booked, but we definitely sent an email to shoreside concierge and requested a specific dining rotation on the Fantasy and we got it.

Can you do that when you book?

if you’re not sailing in concierge, you can call and have a request added to your reservation. Please be aware it can be difficult to request an actual rotation, as these can change. If there is a particular thing you’re hoping to happen, for instance I would like to be in Animator's Palette on pirate night, that’s what you want to request.

What are you specifically trying to do? Get a specific MDR for a certain night; avoid a specific MDR for a certain night? Just to clarify, you can't make up your own rotation, you have to work within one of the 3 assigned rotations for that cruise. Since that is subject to change, you shouldn't request AERRAER (or something similar), you should make the request around a single data point (I want to be in Enchanted Garden for Semi-Formal night, or I don't want to be in Animator's Palate for the first night of the cruise, etc.).

What are you specifically trying to do? Get a specific MDR for a certain night; avoid a specific MDR for a certain night? Just to clarify, you can't make up your own rotation, you have to work within one of the 3 assigned rotations for that cruise. Since that is subject to change, you shouldn't request AERRAER (or something similar), you should make the request around a single data point (I want to be in Enchanted Garden for Semi-Formal night, or I don't want to be in Animator's Palate for the first night of the cruise, etc.).
Ok, thanks. Good to know. I will take that and go with it. Thanks soooo much. Oh, and do you know the rotations for a four night?

Ok, thanks. Good to know. I will take that and go with it. Thanks soooo much. Oh, and do you know the rotations for a four night?

The rotations can vary. You’ll eat in two of the restaurants once, the third restaurant you’ll have twice. This may or may not be back to back. One of the duplicate nights will be the pirate night menu.

One of the duplicate nights will be the pirate night menu.
This wasn’t case for us. We were on the Dream (4 nights) over New Years. Our rotation was EERA. We were at Royal Palace on pirate night; it was the only night we were there.

This wasn’t case for us. We were on the Dream (4 nights) over New Years. Our rotation was EERA. We were at Royal Palace on pirate night; it was the only night we were there.
That was probably due to the special NYE menu. 4-nights on Dream are constantly 1223. The first visit is the dining rooms’s signature menu, and the return is the Pirate menu.

That was probably due to the special NYE menu. 4-nights on Dream are constantly 1223. The first visit is the dining rooms’s signature menu, and the return is the Pirate menu.
Thanks for clarifying. This was our first cruise. I didn’t realize there was anything special about the NYE menu, lol. It just seemed like a regular menu to me. I wondered why we had a repeat then when I was certain the repeat would be on pirate night.

Oh, ok. I would have thought they were 1232. I do think I would like to be in AP on pirates night, so that is probably the only request I will make in regards to that. I mean, I am sure Disney wouldn't care if I just made up my own rotation, but I will stick with theirs this time. :rotfl:

So you would be in the same place for dress up night and pirate night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter