Renting ECV off site and All Star Movie

StrwLady

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,

Because of my asthma I always rent a ECV at the parks. My asthma just seems to flare up in Orlando limiting my endurance. Usually I rent from the parks but this time I'm considering renting from walker. We are staying at the All Star Movie and I was concerned about the ECV taking up too much room. If you have stayed at one of the All Stars you know how small the room is. It will be me, my husband and my 3 year old boy. So we will have luggage and such for 3.

Has anyone stayed there an kept the ecv in their room? Did it make the room way to crowded? Any opinions will help

Thanks
Jamie

My family and I stayed athe the All Star Movies in December (wife, myself and my 4 year old son).
I kept my scooter in my room. I stayed in the Toy Story Building. I had no problems at all. We had ample room for everything. You will have a great time!!!! The buses are easy to get on with your scooter. Very Very Very easy to manuver at the resort. Have a great time!!!!!

There were 4 of us in our room. We were in Touchdown area. We had enough room. You're not in the room for very long anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter