• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Renting Cars

Petals & Pixie Dust

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,

Can you please tell me what car companies have pick up at MCO and drop off at port WITH a shuttle to DCL?

Best experience? Worse?

TIA!

enhance

all run shuttles to/from all terminals

We've rented from Alamo and Budget. I found that Budget was more organized... Alamo was pure chaos. We ended up grabbing a cab to the port because of all the lines.

We've rented from Alamo and Budget. I found that Budget was more organized... Alamo was pure chaos. We ended up grabbing a cab to the port because of all the lines.

Interesting. We rented from Budget at MCO in January and while picking up was fine, it was a disaster when we went to drop off near the port. NO ONE was outside to help so we had no idea where to leave the car, etc. The lines were horrendous. We ended up asking fellow cruise passengers what do we do with the keys, etc. There were only two shuttles and they took FOREVER.

I've had the best luck with Hertz Gold through AAA. Not necessarily the cheapest, but less problems than others I have tried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter