Renting an ECV off site. One last question

StrwLady

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I have been tossing up renting an ECV off site. I can see the many advantages to it. But I have one more question before I make my final descision.

Are all the buses equiped with a the wheel chair lift. If not usually how long did you have to wait for another bus?

Thanks all
Jamie

95% of the buses are lift equipped. The longest you might wait would be 20 minutes but the drivers often radio that there is a wheelchair waiting if they aren't lift equipped so the bus gets there faster.

Pooh Bear

Our experience has been the same as lisapooh. We've been coming to WDW for 12 years with our daughter who uses a wheelchair. We occasionally have had to wait extra for a wheelchair bus, especially at closing time at DD. But the drivers and dispatchers have done a good job of sending a lift bus for us when that happens.

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

Thanks for your quick response. I just placed my order with Walker Mobility. I does seem that it will be a great advantage to renting one off site.

Thanks again
Jamie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter