Rental stroller dimensions

kltbump10

Earning My Ears
Hello all! My 2 daughters and I will be returning to WDW September 15-26. We always rent the double stroller when at the Disney parks. The last time we were there we covered the stroller with an extra poncho when we went on rides. Unfortunately our stuff ended up getting soaked because the wind shifted the poncho so that the head hole allowed rain to get in. So this year we are going to decorate a tarp and fix it to put on the stroller. Does anyone know the dimensions of the double strollers? I can't seem to find measurements anywhere

Some of outside rental agencies include a rain cover with their strollers that attach to the stroller. It may be less expensive than an in park rental

Some of the outside stroller rental places are a lot cheaper, we did that once before, but honestly attempting to haul a stroller on crowded buses is a royal pain lol. I'd rather pay a little more and not have to worry about carrying a stroller around. But thank you so much!

Some of the outside stroller rental places are a lot cheaper, we did that once before, but honestly attempting to haul a stroller on crowded buses is a royal pain lol. I'd rather pay a little more and not have to worry about carrying a stroller around. But thank you so much!
no help with size but make sure trap leaves no marks on stroller where you attach. also stroller will have to be able to be moved by CMs without moving trap or they could move trap causing rain to come in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter