rental question

mtdewlarissa

Earning My Ears
we will be making our 2nd trip from pa. my daughers friends family is coming to. we need to rent a 7 passager mini van. any why to help decrease the costs. we rent a house offsite.

Just about the best idea is to check out Mousesavers.com and read their info regarding rentals. They give some good codes for decent rates. Then, go to the various rental company sites and plug in your info..that's about the best way to go.

I just got a great deal on a mini van mid January from Alamo through Priceline by bidding. I checked all the sites, discount coupons and codes, then started by bidding at $28 a day. That was rejected, but I was invited to bid again 2 days later. I bid $30 a day and it was accepted. After taxes and fees it came out to be about $305 for the week.
I figured I saved about $100 over the next best deal and more than half off the Alamo website. The only drawback is that I cannot change or cancel the reservation, but I won't need to.
I've rented cars through Priceline many times and never been disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter