Rental Homes In Rolling Hill Estates

2wins

Afraid of the pens in hotel rooms
Has anyone rented a home in Rolling Hill Estates? How close is it to Disney?

Hi

I've never rented a home in Rolling Hills, but I do know that its very close to Disney.
Rolling Hills is in the Formosa Gardens area, which is approx 5-8 mins away from Animal Kingdom using Sherberth Road.

Paul

Rolling Hills is the next subdivision from Windsor Hills on Livingstone Rd. As Paul said it's almost the same distance as WH and Formosa Gardens from AK, 5 - 8 minutes depending on whether you hit a red light at the 192 / Sherberth intersection. It's the longest red light in the world, literally. :laughing:

As Paul said it's almost the same distance as WH and Formosa Gardens from AK, 5 - 8 minutes depending on whether you hit a red light at the 192 / Sherberth intersection. It's the longest red light in the world, literally. :laughing:

I think the 192/Sherberth intersection lights come a close second to the lights where you need to make a left turn off Osceola Parkway which is signed Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM etc, as these lights do stay on red for ages and ages

Paul

Rolling Hills is the next subdivision from Windsor Hills on Livingstone Rd. As Paul said it's almost the same distance as WH and Formosa Gardens from AK, 5 - 8 minutes depending on whether you hit a red light at the 192 / Sherberth intersection. It's the longest red light in the world, literally. :laughing:

I think the 192/Sherberth intersection lights come a close second to the lights where you need to make a left turn off Osceola Parkway which is signed Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM etc, as these lights do stay on red for ages and ages

Paul

Could the looonnnggg lights have anything to do with wanting to get to Disney as soon as possible? :laughing:

Thanks a million for the info. is there a place on the boards that lists grocery stores (super Wl-mart, publix etc) and driving directions?

I'm not aware of any directions on the web, but they are really easy

Exit Rolling Hills main gate, and turn right
Straight on at four way stop.

For Winn-Dixie Marketplace
7840 W Irlo Bronson Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34747

Take 2nd left when you can see shops on the left hand side - shop is on left

For Publix
14928 E Orange Lake Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34747-8210
Take 192 West (Left) for 1 mile, Publix on right hand side

For Walmart
550 US Highway 27
Clermont, FL 34711
Take 192 West (left). At end of 192 take US 27 North, Wal-Mart is 0.5 miles away on right.

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter