Rental homes for a family of 12

ladybugmommy84

This Mommy loves Princess Belle!
Anyone know of nice rental homes for a family of 12 near Disney World? Thank you so much!!!

We rented a 5 bd, pool house in Davenport that was perfect for our family of 10. I used VRBO and I also googled 5bd vacation houses in Davenport area. I had to scroll through quite a few houses until I found the house that I liked and was the price I wanted to pay. I didn't want a game room, or disney theme rooms, and the pool was okay, but we only used it the first day. I also looked for a rental that had all fees and taxes included and the damage fee refundable. The house is close to the intersection of 27 and 92 and close to Publix and Walmart and 24 hr walgreens. Clermont is north of Davenport area and also has some houses that I considered. We have returned to that house 3 times. I email the owners instead of renting through VRBO since they changed some of their renting policies.

I rented a 7 bedroom house for the 15 of us in Kissimmee for our upcoming trip in May 2018! It has it's own private pool, 2 king bedrooms, 3 queen and 2 bedrooms with twin beds, also a game room. It was $1501 for 8 nights/7 days. I found it on HomeAway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter