Rental cars and Priceline

DISNEYandaCRUISE

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a trip to WDW for 8 nights the end of Jan/early Feb 2007. I need to rent a SUV, but have no experience with Priceline. Average price on the sites seem to be around $45-50 per day. Can anyone give me any advice to bidding on Priceline. Also, our plan is to rent it at Orlando airport, and drop off in Fort Lauderdale. Does Priceline allow this? Hotwire does not. Thanks.

Can not rent and return at different places. Your best bet is to look at the transportation board here and mousesavers.com for codes to use for discounts.

Also, try the rental companies themselves. I found better rates that way. Another trick is to actually call the companies, sometimes you get even better rates THAT way, too. Beware that sights like Expedia, often add on a charge of their own, it just doesn't show up until the later in the deal.

It also makes a difference if the car rental place is in terminal or not. With the onsite places, your car is parked right in the airport terminal garage. You also drop your car off there. With offsite, you take a shuttle to the car site. Remember you also have to account for the extra time at the end of your trip to do this, though it might be worthwhile to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter