• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rental Car Tip

3darlingirls

Earning My Ears
Hi, we just got back, and this is something that started our trip out on a great note. I got a really nice price on a van at Dollar rental, from a tip from mouseavers. I booked on-line, and noticed they were "promoting" the fastlane club. It was free, so I signed up. I got my number the next morning (in under 12 hours), and updated my reservation to reflect it. Got my card the next day! Left two days later. You know how LONG the lines are at the rental counter??? No one was waiting in the fast lane. I was the next customer called. (I was inwardly cringing and afraid to turn around, because there must have been 50 other people waiting in the regular line. I just kept telling myself its like fast pass. ) Got our keys in a few minutes, because the fastlane had all the info already, then walked across the street to the lot and got into our car. My apologies if anyone else thought we were cutting in line...we weren't!! Maybe this tip will help someone else avoid the stress of a long line after the airplane trip.

I will definitely look into this. Anything that saves time at the car rental counters has to be a plus! Thanks for the great tip! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter