Rental Car locations

ktglads

DIS Veteran
Are there any rental car desks in the Disney hotels or any of the very adjacent hotels? I checked yahoo local but I'm not finding any.

I think I will need a car for the first part of the trip (doing Universal Hollywood, Magic Mountain, Knott's Berry Farm while staying around the Hollywood area) but I would prefer to not have to drive ourselves back to the airport. I figure we could save at least 3 days rental fees when the car would just be sitting in the parking lot anyways.

Another question to try and save some more driving:

How much is a taxi ride from the Howard Johnson to Knott's? If this is cheap, maybe I could work out a round trip to and from the airport and just drop the car off when we were doing the switch of hotels

I'm trying to do my best to avoid driving in LA, but it doesn't seem to be working out too well

There are several locations I was able to find.

Avis
200 W Katella
or
Park Vue Inn - 1570 S Harbor Bl

Enterprise
777 Convention Way
or
231 W Katella

Hertz
700 W Convention Way
221 W Katella

National
711 W Katella

Your closest would be the Avis location at the Park Vue Inn. Its right at the crosswalk from the park's main entrance.

The others are all within a mile or two.

Just curious where you are staying in Hollywood. I am also considering a couple of nights in the area for Universal and MM and really have no idea about hotels around there.

I really have no clue as of yet either. I have to wait until my friend gets her summer school schedule to see if she will be joining us for that part of the trip or not. It depends on that since I would be able to go up a class or two if we don't have to get 2 rooms for the same price. I have been trying to get prices together to find something under $100 a night that will be clean and in a decent neighborhood. Unfortunately I don't know the area as well as I do Orlando so of course it is all a shot in the dark for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter