rental car for 100. 7days

oohdalali

Earning My Ears
We called Payless the old fashioned way over the phone and were able to get rate of 100. for 7 days but out of Tampa-Do you think I can find a better deal? Would love to save few extra$. Also need for an extra 3 days which is where they get you. Any places in tampa for lodging suggestions?

What size car? I don't think you'll get a better rate. I have rented w/ Payless in Tampa before. Just so you know, they are off site of the airport. I don't know if that is important to you or not. As for lodging in Tampa, there is a hotel, the Marriott I think, inside the airport. As a matter of fact, the time we rented from Payless, we stayed at this hotel the night before our very early morning departure. I'm glad we did too. I just happened to call Payless to ask them what time they open in the morning. I believe they open at 6:00a.m. and our flight left at 6:30. There was no way this would work for us. So, we turned in our car the night before and went to the Airport Marriott. The hotel has a pool and a restuarant and bar. I will say this, I've rented from many other better car rental places in Tampa. But for that rate, I'd probably rent there again. Back to your question, close to the airport are many hotels to stay. I would try Priceline or just go through the major hotel chain's website. Good Luck!
Staci

1980, 86,91,96,98 - off site
2000 - 7 day Cruise
May 2001 Cypress Harbour

Through priceline I got the Doubletree Guest Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens for 2 nights in July for $30 plus $20 AMX bonus. I have never stayed there before, but it sounds like a good place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter