renal car?

petbren

DIS Veteran
I can't decide if we should get a renal car, or limo, or relay on ME. :confused3
Last trip Nov. '04 we stayed at POLY and took limo to/from airport. We needed the stop at grocery store for snacks, water, etc.
We found the bus system ok to other parks.
This trip , DH, DS(10), DD(8), at POP, with DDP
We are flying SW, so can't do the bagage thing, and since we check out on Sept.2, and stay at an Orlando airport hotel that night, and fly back to Buffalo the next morning, I can't see using ME. :crazy:
I am considering cashing in Airmiles for the rental (1550) for mid sized for the week, as I need the groc. stop, and have heard getting to the water parks is very long on bus as it stops at DD. As I'm expecting very hot temps. we will probably do both BB(closed last visit), and TY with ADR for Boma, and Cape May after each park.
Without rental, that would be:
bus to BB, bus back, change and shower,bus to AK, with transfer to bus to AKL, bus back to AK, transfer, and bus back to POP. A few days later, similar trip at TY.
I think I just answered my own ??
Any other thoughts out there?? :confused3

re·nal (rnl)adj.
Of, relating to, or in the region of the kidneys

Not sure what kind of car you are looking for??? :rotfl:

You should start looking now for a rental if you need one. I got a deal of $63 for 4 days/compact from Alamo using the Costco coupon. It's on the transportation board, the coupon that is. Check the transportation board, and yes if you are going to be travelling around that much I would get a car.

Marilynn

DutchsMommy said:
re·nal (rnl)adj.
Of, relating to, or in the region of the kidneys

Not sure what kind of car you are looking for??? :rotfl:

Ha, Ha, Ha...I didn't know that. :rotfl2:
Thanks for the useful info.

with all your stops...a rental would be a good idea!
we are going to rent via airmiles as well...we get a one car upgrade for being gold collectors...

Hey grover - is that only if you book using Airmiles - or can you get an upgrade if you are a Gold collector but book with cash??

i only have the info on booking with airmiles...not sure about booking with $$$

grover said:
with all your stops...a rental would be a good idea!
we are going to rent via airmiles as well...we get a one car upgrade for being gold collectors...

Thanks for that information. :thumbsup2
I am a gold collector.
They quoted me 1575 miles for the week giving me a mid-sized.
I think it's settled, and I will call to book tomorrow, and ask for the upgrade. :goodvibes

ask then if you can book a compact..(less airmiles) and get the upgrade to the midsize (if it was a midsize you were wanting...)

Just an FYI, you can still use ME and have your baggage shipped to your hotel even with SW. You just can't have it shipped back to the airport from the resort. :goodvibes I agree though, that a rental car would probably be best for you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter