Renaissance Orlando Resort?

J

Jenni

Just got the Renaissance Orlando Resort from Priceline. Has anyone stayed there and any
info that would help? Going 3/2-3/9.

Congratulations, Jen! I understand that the Renaissance is an awesome hotel. I've stayed at the Renaissance Airport Hotel and the workers there go back and forth and they just LOVE boasting about that place.

Did you bid on a resort and do you mind telling how much you won it for? Thanks in advance!

I did bid on resorts and got it for $75 a night on my second bid. Got the Dolphin last year
for $85 the same time of year and we loved it!! Since we plan on spending most of our time
at USF, IOA, & SW, thought we would stay closer to those.
Thanks for the info!

There was a detailed post on this property recently (I don't know if the search feature is working yet though). If you could find it, it had loads of information. In fact, it was enough to convince me that I'd love to stay there. I believe they said some of the rooms have a fireworks view of Sea World, so you might ask for that.

When you're going back and forth to Universal, be sure to use Universal Blvd (runs parallel to I-Drive but much faster).

You might also post on the Sea World board for more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest