Remy dessert session

Goofylou

Mouseketeer
Hi, anyone that has done the dessert session in Remy, do you think it would be odd for me to go alone? It’s just me and dd 17 cruising (hopefully) in October and saw this and booked for me, but feeling a bit nervous now.
Also feel free to post about your desserts in your session, I usually sail on Magic so this is something I’ve not come across before.

I would think it’s not a problem. They might have others whom may also be solo that would love to join you. Also it’s frequently done in tastings.

It’s more fun with someone but would be fine alone too. Just like eating a meal, but there’s more participation/presentation from the staff. Go for it. It’s really great.

Hi, anyone that has done the dessert session in Remy, do you think it would be odd for me to go alone? It’s just me and dd 17 cruising (hopefully) in October and saw this and booked for me, but feeling a bit nervous now.
Also feel free to post about your desserts in your session, I usually sail on Magic so this is something I’ve not come across before.
I’ve also done brunch by myself. Perhaps if you were able to reach out to somebody on your cruise group that could join you? Perhaps here or on other social media?

We've done it and I don't think it would be uncomfortable to go by yourself. Most of the time, the dessert or the wine they are pairing it with (even if you aren't doing the pairing, we learned a little bit) are being described. It is only the short time you have to actually eat each dessert that you might be "by yourself". It is definitely something worth doing at least once.

I haven't done dessert by myself, but I had dinner alone and it was a wonderful experience! The staff had just the right touch of making sure I was taken care of and being friendly without going overboard into "you must need a friend" mode. You'll absolutely have a wonderful time and the pampering they give you is well-worth it!!

I did the Remy dessert by myself on my first cruise. It was great. I had the best table in the restaurant and was treated kind of like a queen by my server. She was super nice. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Unless an event requires coupling, don’t let going alone stop you. You’d miss out too much on life.

When solo, you don’t have to be concerned if your partner is enjoying theirself. Sure, you really shouldn’t elbow a stranger and whisper comments to them.

Thanks all, I don’t worry usually about doing stuff alone, I just had a small worry. I just hope the cruise goes ahead in October, dd17 wants to do vibe on a big ship before she’s too old and time is running out. It’s the first time the two of us will vacation together without her dad being with us (he couldn’t get the school break week of work, England has a week break near hallowe’en- if the kids ever manage to get back to school!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter