remy dessert on Fantasy

OffToDWD

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done the Remy Dessert on Fantasy? How is it? Is it multiple courses of desserts? How long does it take? How much is it (online says price is pending)? Thanks!!

Yup, did that last week. It's multiple courses and they have a dessert wine pairing for it. I actually don't remember the price per person. The wine pairing is $25/pp. I think it was $55/pp cover charge or so. I believe it took about 1.5 hours to go through all the courses.

Yes, it's $55/pp plus $25 for the wine pairings. It takes about 60-90 minutes total, and it's 6 desserts.

We did it in 2014, it was really nice. If you love dessert, I highly recommend it.
It was on the last sea day at 3pm, be prepared to not be hungry for dinner that night, LOL!

Have fun!

They've significantly reduced the dessert portion sizes. We've done it twice: in 2014, when we were pretty much stuffed to the gills afterwards, and again about 3 weeks ago, when we were satisfied but not stuffed. They've also changed up the menu quite a bit.

I did it!! I also had it with the wine pairing. While I loved both....if I ever did it again, I would not get the wine pairing. I was on sugar overload and felt a little sick by the time it was over haha
The desserts were not too sweet, it was just the combination of both for me as I do not normally have that much sugar.

I'll add that the wine pairing for us consisted of 3 dessert wines. As mentioned above, it was a bit of sugar overload, but the wines did tend to cut the sweetness of the desserts despite being sweet themselves.

Regarding portion sizes, having 6 desserts was plenty for us. It's not supposed to be a meal, but we were pretty full afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter