Remy Brunch

RDP

DIS Veteran
What was your favourite dish and what made it a special experience?

I'm going to go with a salmon dish I had on the Fantasy last month. I hate salmon. Always have. But the food I've had at Remy over the years has always been so delicious that I've learned to try everything. And this one was fantastic. Light, flavorful, and an amazing sauce.

Last edited:
The ham. I keep trying to find the same ham at various delis here but nothing comes even close.

My family devoured the black truffle brioche, but that wasn't technically a dish (being the bread service and all). I had to beg them for the recipe.

My
favorite dish was a substitute for the salmon with lemon creme, since I'm not a fan of seafood. Instead they served me a mushroom risotto with pea shoots, flowers (pansies), and shaved carrots, which was fantastic! It was perfectly seasoned, delicate yet full flavored, and such a contrast from what I make at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter